Miracle GroundsCoffee Shop & Cafe
Historians believe the building was built sometime in the 1920’s, making it one of the oldest commercial buildings in Crossnore. The Coffee Shop building is constructed of stone from the Linville River, just as many of the town’s historic buildings are, including Crossnore Weavers and Fine Arts Gallery, E.H. Sloop Chapel, and Crossnore Presbyterian Church.
Crossnore School & Children’s Home acquired Miracle Grounds in February, 2006. Phillip and Chantae Johnson and Mark and Gina Johnson Aldridge owned the building until 2006. It had been in the Johnson family for as long as anyone can remember. Crossnore School & Children’s Home thanks the Johnson family for their longtime support!
Our friend, Conrad, selects the coffees from all over the world and roasts them in nearby Boone, North Carolina. Many varieties grow on organic farms and Conrad purchases all of the coffees in fair-trade business agreements. Miracle Grounds Coffee Shop & Cafe also serves a variety of specialty drinks, teas and breakfast and lunch specials daily.