- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures are in place to protect against the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING
Crossnore Communities for Children is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contacts from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
OUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Whenever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmittal online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or case management) can access personally identifiable information. We keep the computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information in a secure environment.
We use “cookies” on this site.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive. This data helps us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie does not link to any personally identifiable information on our site.
OUR COMMITMENT TO OUR DONORS
Crossnore Communities for Children uses the information collected from donors, both online and offline, to process your donation.