Crossnore Communities for Children needs families who want to adopt through the Child Welfare Division of the Department of Health & Human Services. These families will provide permanency, safety, and love to a child or a sibling group in need.
“There are no unwanted children, just unfound families.” – National Adoption Center
- All families are licensed as foster families and must be willing to foster children before finalizing adoption.
- We find families for children based on family strengths and preferences.
- Children of all ages are in need, particularly teens and sibling groups.
- An experienced staff team will train and support you.
- Crossnore will complete the necessary home study which will enable you to adopt.
- The State of North Carolina assists with some adoption expenses.
- Post-adoption services are provided for additional support.