" "

Estate Planning

You can leave a lasting legacy and provide for the children of Crossnore Communities for Children by including Crossnore in your will or estate plan. Your planned gift qualifies you for inclusion in our prestigious Martha Guy Society.

Cash Bequest

Designate a specific dollar amount or a percentage of your estate, or your residuary estate, to Crossnore Communities for Children through your will or living trust. We have partnered with FreeWill to make it simple for you to create your estate plan and legacy gift today, free of cost.

Bequest of Stocks and Securities

Specify Crossnore Communities for Children as the recipient of specific stocks and securities.

Life Insurance

Name Crossnore Communities for Children as beneficiary of your whole life insurance policy.

Retirement Assets

Transfer assets from your retirement plan, or make a qualified charitable distribution from your IRA (also called an IRA rollover gift), for the benefit of Crossnore Communities for Children.

We have invested in an online IRA giving platform that allows you to transfer IRA funds directly to our organization in minutes, potentially reducing your tax burden. If you are subject to a Required Minimum Distribution (RMD), this gift can also help you fulfill it. Click here to get started.

Charitable Gift Annuities

Donate cash or securities to Crossnore Communities for Children and receive fixed annual lifetime income payments.  (Requires a minimum gift of $10,000.)

Charitable Remainder Trusts

Provide lifetime income to yourself (or others) and specify Crossnore as the recipient of the remainder of the trust’s assets.

Charitable Lead Trust

Allocate a gift to Crossnore Communities for Children for an individual’s lifetime, or a fixed number of years, with the principal to revert to the donor or a designated individual.

Named Endowment

Establish a special purpose or restricted endowment with Crossnore Communities for Children.  (Requires a minimum gift of $25,000.)

This basic information is intended as a guide when thinking about the planned giving process. Please consult a financial advisor or attorney when making new provisions or changes to your estate plans.