Volunteer at Miracle Grounds Farm
Volunteers are asked to do the following:
- Be 16 years old or older, unless accompanied by an adult.
- Complete and sign three waivers and returned virtually or physically to Farm Coordinator.
- Have your temperature checked upon arrival, before entering the farm.
- Bring your mask and practice social distancing in the presence of other volunteers.
- Dress appropriately for the weather and bring your work gloves and water.
Parking is available in the gravel lot at the far end of the food forest, opposite the greenhouse. If you are parking along the road, pull into grass so you are completely off the road.
The volunteer opportunities at Miracle Grounds Farm are always changing. Join our weekly newsletter to stay up-to-date on work hours and planned projects for the week.
- Sustainable internships for students
- Boy/Girl Scout Projects
- Corporate Projects
- Click on “Sign Up to Volunteer” button below and complete the form with your contact information, availability, and volunteer interests.
- Click on Volunteer Waivers button to download four (4) waivers. Complete and sign the waivers and email them to the farm coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also mail them to: Farm Coordinator, Crossnore School & Children’s Home, 1001 Reynolda Road, Winston-Salem, NC 27104.