Volunteer at Miracle Grounds Farm
There are many opportunities to volunteer on the farm at Crossnore Communities for Children. We are looking for individuals and groups year round to help us with garden maintenance, growing produce, building projects, and projects for the kids.
If you would like to volunteer, email email@example.com for more information.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter HERE.
Become a Garden Leader
We are looking for dedicated volunteers who can train to oversee scheduled times at the garden. Responsibilities will vary during the season. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about Garden Leader responsibilities.
Why is it important to become a Garden Leader? Miracle Grounds Farm is a special place that attracts volunteer interest from all over our community. As a leader, you will get hands on experience in the garden and access to learning one-on-one with our farm coordinator. This is a chance for you to deepen your knowledge of organic gardening and build relationships with people in our community.
Volunteers are asked to do the following:
- Be 16 years old or older, unless accompanied by an adult.
- Complete and sign three waivers and return them virtually or physically to Farm Coordinator.
- Have your temperature checked upon arrival, before entering the farm.
- Bring your mask and practice social distancing in the presence of other volunteers.
- Dress appropriately for the weather and bring your work gloves and water.
Parking is available in the gravel lot at the far end of the food forest, opposite the greenhouse. If you are parking along the road, pull into grass so you are completely off the road.
- Sustainable internships for students
- Boy/Girl Scout Projects
- Corporate Projects
- College Club Projects
- Click on “Sign Up to Volunteer” button below and complete the form with your contact information, availability, and volunteer interests.
- Click on Volunteer Waivers button to download four (4) waivers. Complete and sign the waivers and email them to the farm coordinator at email@example.com. You may also mail them to: Farm Coordinator, Crossnore Communities for Children, 1001 Reynolda Road, Winston-Salem, NC 27104.