Residential Services

Residential Services

Crossnore Communities for Children admits residential children through the Department of Social Services, the Department of Juvenile Justice, or through private family placements.

Residential Services
Children who come to live at Crossnore Communities for Children live in one of 21 campus cottages with live-in cottage parents. Cottage parents serve in a 7 day on / 7 day off rotation. This relationship model allows our children learn to build healthy relationships, while receiving the support they need to make progress towards reaching their own goals.

Department of Social Services
If you are with the Department of Social Services and are interested in placing a child with Crossnore Communities for Children, please complete the application to the right.

Private Placements
Private Placements are children who are currently living with a parent and/or legal custodian and are in need of possible out-of-home placement. If you are interested in placing a child with us and have utilized other resources, such as your local Department of Social Services agency, intensive in-home services or counseling, but are in need of further assistance, please fill out the application to the right. Once this application is received, the Admissions Specialist will contact the legal custodian about a possible interview.

To See Our Current Residential Needs Lists, Please Click On The Link Below:

photo of Crossnore entrance sign in Winston-Salem

Referral Screening Form

For more information about admissions to our Residential program, please contact:
Referrals and Admissions Specialist