Crossnore’s Day Treatment program provides therapeutic services to K-12 students who have been unsuccessful in a traditional school setting. These students also display consistent behavioral challenges which result in frequent suspensions or time away from the learning environment. The Day Treatment program utilizes evidence-based behavioral interventions and the Sanctuary Model of care. Our qualified professionals are dedicated to meeting the needs of each child in preparation for return to a traditional learning environment.
Program Highlights – Currently offering VIRTUAL Therapy
- Current technologies for remote learning/therapy
- Adventure-Based Counseling
- Trauma-Informed lens through Sanctuary
- Year-around programming
- Psychiatrist on staff
- Trained Zumba Instructors on staff
Location and Hours:
1001 Reynolda Road, Lewis Building, Winston-Salem NC 27104
Kindergarten through 12th Grade 7:30am-2:30pm
Crossnore partners with schools to provide social and emotional learning to clients. Our staff facilitate daily therapeutic groups that target peer interactions, emotional management, and coping skills. Our groups are age-appropriate for the population that we serve. Crossnore provides individual, family, and group therapy through Day Treatment. These therapies ensure that we work for the betterment of the entire family, as well as the child.
- Clients must also be Medicaid approved
- Have a mental health diagnosis
- Meet the criteria for Day Treatment Services
- Comprehensive Clinical Assessment
- Intake Paperwork
- Person-Centered Plan
- Behavioral Documentation (IEP, BIP, 504, FBA, psychological evaluation, previous clinical documentation, mental health discharge summaries, etc.)
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Insurance Card
- Medication List
Who should I contact?
- For referrals and scheduling assessments please contact
- Kasshema Samuels, Day Treatment Director, at email@example.com or 336-721-7600.