Campus operations changes have been enacted to comply with state and federal guidelines, as well as limiting exposure for our children and staff. Early childhood trauma leads to lowered immunity and higher health risks for our children, so their safety is of utmost concern at this time.
- All campuses are closed to the public, except by appointment, until further notice.
- Farm volunteers in Winston-Salem are still on the job and we appreciate all they do.
- Strawberry sales have closed for 2020.
We are currently operating on our Green-Yellow level, which includes the following:
- Campuses are open to outside visitors.
- Cottages maintain social distancing from everyone on campus.
- Staff interacting with cottages must wear a mask during face-to-face interactions with the children or cottage parents.
- In-person therapy and case support continue with precautions in place.
- Staff are required to report any change in their health immediately to their supervisor.