Ideas for Communities to Support Foster Parents
What could this support look like?
- Churches in your community may work together to host events.
- Form a Fostering Communities support group for foster parents.
- Hold giving drives:
- Car seats
- Toddler beds
- Lifebook Kits
- School supplies
- Purchase wish list items for birthday gifts and parties and for Christmas gifts and parties.
- Prepare Comfort Cases for children arriving in care.
- Collect gift cards for emergency placements (grocery, Walmart, Target, and gas cards).